We are looking for Lead Process Engineer
Location: Atyrau 5/2
Please send your CV to Lazzat.Kadyrgaziyeva@fircroft.com
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in chemical/process engineering.
• A minimum of 12 years of oil and gas industry experience and proven track record in similar position.
• Overall broad Oil & Gas facilities knowledge required but specific experience in onshore and offshore detailed design and follow on engineering to assist project definition of the detailed engineering phase. Familiar with part of, or the entire, Project life cycle (from conceptual design through to final commissioning and handover) and/or in the front line.
• A minimum of 7 years of oil and gas industry experience and proven track record in similar position
• Expertise and technical knowledge of Process Engineering, International engineering standards and best practices.
• Experience of driving business improvement in engineering, key words being: technology, fit-for-purpose solutions and cost effectiveness.
• Experience in staff development, training, coaching or mentoring.
• Experience of working in a high concentration H2S environment. Knowledge of and familiar with issues surrounding high pressure and high content H2S facilities and have managed staff in a similarly challenging high-risk environment.
• Experience in design and operation of wastewater
- Умение ведения рабочей документации на объекте;
- Английский / высокий уровень