Profession will appear after 2025-2030
Evaluation of the productivity of arable land, agrochemical examination of soils, differentiated application of materials (seeds, fertilizers, means of plant protection irrigation, etc.), satellite monitoring of vegetation, a field survey is carrying out all types of work based on the use of digital technologies (digital maps fields robot for suction of the soil samples unmanned equipment for variable rate application of materials, etc.).
Key competence :
- In higher education the specialty "agronomy",
- Ability to work with specially processed satellite images of fields to assess the productivity of arable land,
- Ability to build a route for a robot that will take samples at selected points in different areas of field productivity for agrochemical soil survey,
- Ability to program the operation of unmanned vehicles for differentiated application of materials (seeds, fertilizers, plant protection products, irrigation, etc.),
- Knows and understands different vegetation indices (for example, NDVI, EVI, GNDVI, CVI).
Project and process management
Programming, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence